You can make this delicious salsa in a food processor or a blender. If you're using a mini-processor, just do half batches. This goes great with my Baked Tortilla Chips recipe.
Recipe Type: Snack
Author: Bonnie Goodman
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 can diced tomatoes (I always get Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes with Medium Green Chiles!)
- 1/4 onion roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- Handful cilantro, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Squeeze of agave or honey (about 1t)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch cayenne (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse 5-6 times and check for desired chunkiness and taste.
- Adjust seasonings and serve!